Matric Rage Plettenberg Bay 2012
Ideal Accommodation for Matrics visiting Plettenberg Bay
Southern Comfort is the perfect venue for the matric students visiting Plettenberg Bay just after they have written their last exams. Over the past 13 years, Southern Comfort hosted the Matriculants from all over the country, coming to Plettenberg Bay to have their first holiday without their family.
The Glinister family, running the establishment, take personal care and see to their needs to the best of our ability.
Southern Comfort is only 20 minutes away from Plettenberg Bay where the matirc parties are happening.
Southern Comfort is situated in the Knysna forest, only 20 minutes’ drive from Plettenberg Bay, where the parties are happening. After a few nights of hectic party most students stay on the farm and have peaceful nights. They just relax or play pool and table tennis.
Southern Comfort Offers:
- Undercover BBQ
- Kitchen Area
- Snacks at Tuck shop
- Swimming Pool
- Forest Horse Rides
- Quad bike Rides
- Zorb Ball – rolling down a slope will be in operation shortly.
- Save Parking and Crime Free Environment.
- Representatives of Vegas Plett visit The Farm and sell Entrance Tickets to The Vegas Club.
Transport from Southern Comfort to Plettenberg Bay
We arrange transport with a transport company from the farm and back at night to Vegas – minimum of 10 students/trip – P.O.R
Accommodation at Southern Comfort near Plettenberg Bay
- 2 Sleeper Dorms – Communal Kitchen and clean ablution facilities with hot water
- 8 Sleeper Dorms with basic kitchen – small fridge – 1 shower and toilet
- 1 Bedroom Self-catering Cottages: double and bunk bed and sleeper couch in lounge sleeps 5 max 6 persons
- Historical Building: 4 Bedrooms, double and bunk bed – basic kitchen 2 showers and 2 Toilets double-en-suite