Contact us now on 063 2626 284
To Avoid Disappointment Please Book your Quad Bike Rides in Advance
Just a reminder. We are still in Covid-19 Level 1 and need to wear masks. NO MASKS NO ENTRY
Quad Biking near Knysna on the Garden Route
Quads bike rides are on a guided trail and can be quite challenging with ups and downs, as well as sharp turns. The quads supplied by us are Honda 250cc semi automatic quads and Rustler 260cc. The weight limit is 110kg. No under 13 years of age are allowed to drive quads on their own.
Quad Bike Rides
Although Quad rides are done any time of the day it is better to make a booking.
1 Person up to 5 people per group and we do not mix groups.
To book quad rides, call us on 063 2626 284 or send us an e-mail.
Right of admission reserved.
Guided Quad Bike Trails in Knysna Forest
Quads bike rides are on a guided trail and can be quite challenging with ups and downs, as well as sharp turns. Although Quad rides are done any time of the day it is better to make a booking.
Young children can be lifted by their parents. Helmets are to be worn at all times and are supplied by guide.
When you visit the Garden Route, especially the Plettenberg, Knysna Area and you are looking for something to do for in the Knysna Forest, look no further.
- R400.00 per person for a 6 KM ride
- R500.00 per person for a 8 KM ride
- R 150.00 lifting a child under 12 years
- From 1 to a maximum 5 pax per group and we do not mix groups.
- The smaller the groups the better personal attention can be given.
- Remember: Helmets are compulsary and supplied by the guide.
- As quad bike riding is an outdoor activity it is always “weather permitting”
Southern Comfort Quads Tuck Shop
We serve Coffee, Tea, Cooldrinks, Muffins and Sweets